Visiting & Enrolment
If you would like to consider Timatanga Community School for your child(ren), we invite you to take the following steps (in order):
- Contact us to arrange time for an initial visit
- Pick up an “Expression of Interest” form and fill it out.
- Return your “Expression of Interest” to school. The school whanau and the Board of Trustees will read this. The Principal will contact you when a space becomes available for your child
- Visit the school with your child
- If, after 5 visits, you wish to enrol your child and the Principal feels that Timatanga is the right environment for her or him, you will be invited to meet with the Board of Trustees to discuss enrolment
- The Principal will then enrol your child.
Read our Timatanga Prospectus 2019 to find out more about us.
Open Days 2021
Come to see our learning community in action. Children are welcome. You will be given a tour, have opportunities to ask questions, and be able to pick up an Expression of Interest form to put your child onto the school waiting list.
TERM 2: Friday June 4, 12-3pm
TERM 3: Monday August 9, 12-3pm (the original time of Monday August 2 has been postponed)